Dealing with Rising Tuition and Making the Grade
No matter how brilliant, a student faces the toll of assignments while pursuing a course. Nowadays, parents also pressure their children to pursue a particular course while excelling in their exams and assignments. Meeting all these ends at a time isn’t a matter of a joke. To combat this increasing academic pressure, most parents and even their children resort to tutoring services. Is this a healthy approach? Yes, maybe not. Let's not delve deeper into this debate.
However, there is also another side of the coin. Some parents don't have the money to send their children to tuition classes and face real struggles with rising tuition. So what's the alternative option they have? More specifically, are there even any alternatives?
The contemporary scenario
A research study highlights more than half of the post-secondary learners in Canada are worried about whether they will be able to pay their tuition fees or not. Since many parents can’t afford their children this amount, they expect this financial burden to be covered up by engaging in part-time jobs. A government/bank loan can also be a handy option.
The same survey states most learners expect to pay in the range of $10,000 and $30,000 for school/college and personal expenses this year. Also, students expect their parents to cover 22% of their school/college expenses, down from 33% last year.
This statistic highlights more and more learners will have to engage in part-time jobs to manage their educational expenses. However, doing a job while studying isn’t easy. But unfortunately, students have no option here.
- Besides financial constraints, students also face constraints related to time. Yes, you can look for ways to earn money, but what about time? It’s a finite resource, after all.
- To address this issue, students resort to online tutoring platforms, as in this case, the assignment experts will complete the task on the student’s behalf.
- Students can spend maximum time on their coursework, but in that case, they will fall short of their productivity. If you prioritize this formula, you may end up losing your job.
- Alternatively, learners can also spend more time working at a job, but they won't get the required time to pursue their coursework. The popularity of online tutoring services in recent times can be attributed to this reason.
Undoubtedly, there are several benefits of hiring an assignment service agency. But you need to pick the right firm. A wrong agency will drain all your money, time, and efforts.
Tuition vs Self-study: Which one is more effective?
It’s a kind of never-ending debate. Gone are the days when people believed tuition was very much reserved for the privileged class. However, this notion doesn’t hold true anymore. Whatever it is, both tuition and self-study have certain benefits in store for students. Now, let’s discuss the pros of coaching classes and hiring online tutors:
- First, you can grasp the subject matter in less time.
- You can be assured that whatever you are being taught is correct.
- A tuition teacher is a professional who can convey the practical aspects of the subject matter precisely. Therefore, some of their sayings may not be available online. Moreover, you get to know about the exam patterns and questions repeatedly asked.
- You will complete the course within a certain period.
- Getting admitted to an online coaching centre
- like Hireanerd.net will help you connect with people who think and feel just like you.
However, tuition classes also have their cons. Some of these are listed below:
- Sometimes, it takes a significant period to grasp even the simple concepts.
- It becomes even more challenging to understand when an expert teaches a problematic concept.
- It's not advisable to hire a tutor when your exam dates are near, and you don't have an idea of the subject matter.
- You need to possess significant willpower to self-study consistently.
Now, let’s explore the benefits of self-study:
- Reduces pressure: Here, you don’t need to bear the burden of competition by seeing other students in the coaching institutes.
- Stores energy: Undoubtedly, school and coaching take a huge amount of your time and leave you with little or no energy. This won’t be the case in self-learning.
- Makes you independent: You take complete responsibility for your syllabus while studying at home.
- Financial aspect: If you don't want to burn a hole in your pocket, opting for online tutoring help isn’t a good idea.
Like tuitions, self-study isn’t free from cons. The things you need to be cautious about are listed below:
- Self-discipline: You need to practice self-discipline during self-study sessions. If anything diverts your focus, it won’t be of any help.
- Research well: While self-studying a subject, you have to conduct in-depth research on your part. You won't get any assistance here, so be careful before treading this explorative yet exhaustive path.
- Increased efforts: If you aim for higher grades in competitive exams, you must practice. In coaching, you get the scope to attend various tests that enhance your knowledge bank in some way or another. This isn’t the case with self-learning.
- Competition: While studying on your own, you don’t have to face many competitors. Instead, the only competitor you need to take account of is you. So, you should be extra careful during exam preparation, or else, there are high chances, you will stay behind.
Lastly, a resume writing service will not guarantee good results, but self-study does. As mentioned above, both approaches have their pros and cons, so it’s better to tread the middle path to get the maximum results. You have to be clear in your objectives before implementing any of the approaches mentioned above. Know yourself, know your responsibilities, and evaluate your academic requirements to arrive at a proper conclusion.
In this age of rising academic competition, most parents are inclined to send their children to tuition classes. In some ways, it is a good approach, but you can’t negate the adverse outcomes. If you closely look at the contemporary academic scenario, you will understand some classes of individuals who don’t have the resources to hire a tuition service. But yes, tuition classes have nothing to do with grades if you do self-study in the right fashion.
Are you in a dilemma of whether to opt for tuition classes or not?
If you are struggling with a certain discipline, you should hire an expert. When your choice is Hireanerd.net, you are on the right page. We have academic counsellors and tutors from every background who can handle any topic with utmost precision. By opting for our services, you can channelize your efforts in the right direction. Our dedicated professionals will answer each of your queries without any hesitation. So, what are you still waiting for? Connect with our genius minds to make your academic tasks easier they ever have been.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*